Hi! I'm Tina Scammell, from Gosnells, WA. I've been a ZIN™ Member since Jun 2010. I am licensed to teach several styles of Zumba, with my focus being Zumba Gold®. I absolutely love teaching Zumba Gold® classes. The reason is simple: It's Fun! Anyone can do it ... Join me and see for yourself, you'll have a blast! I have classes in Maddington, Rossmoyne, and Southern River. Got questions? don't hesitate to drop me a message! or connect with me through Facebook
UPDATE 05/07/21 -
ALL CLASSES resume from TUES 06/07/21
Following the State Gov guidelines
announced 05/07/21 classes can resume,
not required during vigorous exercise
although you will still need them when
before and after the session & any
other time when social distancing is harder to enact
* Booking is still
especially for new members and our busier classes
* Mandatory sign in
via QR code for SafeWA app or manual written register
* Please stay home if you have any cold or flu symptoms
watch this space to keep updated
regarding class status or follow us on
- Booking is preferred (to help manage class numbers, new members are asked to
pre-book online or
- Signing in at each session is required - via WA Safe QR code or manual register.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use upon entry.
- Class numbers are limited at approximately 3 to 4sqm per person (to allow room for movement)
- Cash payments are accepted, and Cashless options are also available.
- Disinfectant spray is used before and after our session
to sanitize high traffic areas (door handles, handrails, chairs,
tables, toilets etc)
- The use of shared equipment - Zumba Toning sticks are not being used in class at this time.
- Please stay at home if you have any cold or flu symptoms.
Please help me manage class numbers by pre-booking your placeBOOK NOW