Hello! I'm Elise, and I live in Washington, DC. I've been a ZIN™ Member since Sep 2011 and am currently licensed to teach Zumba, Zumba® Toning, Aqua Zumba®, and Zumba Gold®. Come join me!
DC Tour #1 (60 min)
DC Tour #2 (60 min)
- Fall Foliage Tour (60 min)
- DC Full Love Tour (60 min)
- DC POLAR Love Tour (60-min mashup of Polar Express and Love Tour)
- DC Water Tour (60-min mashup of routines from DC Tours 1, 2 and Love Tour)
- DC Blossom Tour (60 min)
- Female Power Tour (60 min)
- Four Seasons Tour (60-min mashup of favorite routines across all 4 seasons)
- DC Express Water Tour (30 min)
- DC Polar Express Tour (30 min)
- DC Love Tour (30 min)
- DC Spring Fling Tour (30 min)
- Four Seasons Tour (30-min mashup of favorite routines across all 4 seasons)
🟡🟢🟣UPDATED PAYMENT POLICY 🟡🟢🟣As of July 1st, all instructors are required to charge a flat fee for classes. You can either pay the $2 PayPal fee (for 30-min classes) or the $3 PayPal fee (for 60-min classes) to access my classes, or you can click on the envelope icon at the top of this page and message me to ask about the free student code and/or to discuss other payment/donation options. I also have class packages available for purchase.
🟡Message me in English, Spanish or Portuguese. Hablo español. Falo português. I will likely not be able to respond immediately, but I will respond if/when I see your e-mail. Check your e-mail spam/junk folder if you don't see my response.
🟢I will always make accommodations for individuals experiencing financial hardship, PayPal access issues, class package or delayed payment needs, etc, as well as loyal participants who have taken my classes, left comments, e-mailed back and forth with me, and donated to me over the last year. Just message me. And thank you for your support!
🟣If you have never taken my classes and would like to take a free trial class, please contact me.
**Troubleshooting: If you ever have any problems accessing a class, it's likely due to a temporary IT/server issue on the Zumba website/platform. Refresh the class link, try a different browser or device, or come back later and try again. The Zumba Home Office is constantly working to optimize your virtual experience, so your patience, understanding, and persistence are appreciated!