Zumba Fitness, LLC ("Zumba") is committed to protecting your privacy online. Our primary goal in collecting personalized and company information is to provide Zumba’s gym and facility members ("Facility Members") with superior online services, the ability to connect with Zumba® Instructor Network ("ZIN™") Members and to provide information to the general public about the Zumba® programs, products and services.
In summary, we use contact and related information supplied to us as follows:
1. Clubs/Gyms/Facilities: To provide information to ZIN™ Members, as provided by you about your facility.
2. ZIN™ Members: To allow ZIN™ Members to link to your facility so that you can receive the benefits of having licensed ZIN™ Members working at your facility.
3. Forms: Any information provided on any form appearing or obtained through this website (the "Website") shall become the property of Zumba. The information provided on these forms shall be used for the above stated purposes together with future opportunities for Facility Members and ZIN™ Members.
4. What We Do: Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and ZIN™ Members.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
Information you give to us: We receive and store information that you supply to us via the Website and regular operations. This may include information regarding an order such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, mailing address, billing information, credit card number, credit card expiration date, shipping address, website usage password, electronic opt-in notifications that you authorize, including but not limited to Third Party opt-in options. This may also include information provided by you to us via email, phone customer service, or questionnaires.
Information about you given to us by third parties: Although we do not currently, we may in the future work with certain companies who, in conjunction with their own customer incentive programs, may provide information about you to use including your account information and purchasing authorization.
Information automatically collected: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you come to our site. For example, as is common practice, we use "cookies" and similar technology, to obtain and determine certain information when your browser accesses the Zumba website zumba.com including, but not limited to, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, email address, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
HOW IS THE PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
Information about our Facility Members, ZIN™ Members and customers is a very important part of our organization, but it is confidential, and we are not in the business of selling such information to others. We will only share such customer information with entities that agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of our privacy policies as outlined herein and for which you have authorized disclosure to such third parties. Zumba does not share customer information with any non-affiliated companies. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. However, corporate members of Zumba may be able to utilize the Zumba mailing list but such usage is controlled and distributed by Zumba directly or through an authorized company without providing such information directly to the corporate member. Additionally, corporate members are entitled to receive the name and address of all conference registrants that is made available to the corporate members by Zumba pursuant to such policies and non-disclosure requirements. Information is only shared with entities working in concert with Zumba.
Should Zumba be sold or transferred to another entity, customer information is likely to be part of the sales or transfer. We may send offers to selected groups of Zumba customers and members on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please indicate that you are opting out of such notification in your user profile. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
HOW DOES ZUMBA PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Zumba uses the latest encryption technology to keep your personal information safe. All of your information, including your name, address and credit card number-is encrypted using a secure server for maximum security. Credit card transactions are handled by an authorized clearing company, which receives the credit card number and other personal identifying information in a fully secured environment only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
1. Class schedules you post to your account must be offered at your facility.
2. You will not use this Website to post classes that are not Zumba® Fitness classes.
3. You will only link to ZIN™ Members currently associated with and teaching at your facility.
4. You will not use this Website or any functions thereof to post or distribute unauthorized commercial communications (including spam).
5. You will not promote any non-Zumba® events, materials, companies, products or services.
6. You will not use this Website to offer to sell or sell any non-Zumba® products or offer any non-Zumba® services or solicit ZIN™ Members for any other purpose not related to Zumba® Fitness.
7. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access any information from this Website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
8. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Website.
9. You will not upload viruses, malware, or other malicious code.
10. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
11. You will not bully, intimidate, defame, disparage or harass any user.
12. You will not post any negative/harmful messages about any person, facility or company.
13. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
14. You will not use the Website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
15. You will not facilitate or encourage any copying of music or videos, which would be in violation of copyright laws.
16. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Website, such as a denial of service attack.
Facility Members must provide their company/facility names as user names. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on the Website, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one Facility Member profile.
3. You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain, with the exception of promoting the Zumba® classes at your facility and the Zumba® classes of your linked ZIN™ Member(s).
4. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
5. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on the Website that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
4. If you believe that another user's content violates your or someone else's intellectual property rights, you may contact us by Clicking Here.
5. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's intellectual property rights and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
6. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we reserve the right to disable your account when appropriate.
and any Brand Guidelines provided by us.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on the Website, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
3. WE TRY TO KEEP THE WEBSITE UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING THE WEBSITE AS-IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE ZIN COMMUNITY FORUM WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. THE WEBSITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH BY US SHALL BE LIMITED TO TERMINATION OF YOUR FACILITY MEMBERSHIP.
How to Link to A ZIN™ Member
By linking to a ZIN™ Member on this Website, you understand and agree that such linking shall not be considered employment of the ZIN™ Member. To link to a ZIN™ Member, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Facility account.
2. On the Facility home page, click on "Manage Account".
3. Select "Link to Instructors".
4. Search for the ZIN™ Member by name, last name, email or ZIN™ Member ID.
5. Once you locate the ZIN™ Member you would like to link to, click on the "Link" option on the right of the name of the ZIN™ Member.
6. After a link request is sent to the ZIN™ Member, the ZIN™ Member must approve the link request in order to receive benefits.
Commitment to Hire ZIN™ Members
As a Facility Member, you agree that you shall only hire licensed ZIN™ Members to teach Zumba® classes at your facility.