Get your hands on the all-new 2.5 lb. (1.14 kilos) Zumba® Toning Sticks and pump up your Zumba Toning party! Heavier, sturdier and more rugged, these sticks are designed for the students in your class that want to move to the next level. Filled with sand to allow more “give” than traditional hand weights, these maraca-like sticks are also musically charged dumbbells that let your class shake and rattle to the rhythms while you guide them to a more defined, more sculpted body!
CARING FOR YOUR ZUMBA® TONING STICKS
For maximum effectiveness and safety, follow these instructions.
• Store at room temperature to extend the life of the Zumba® Toning Sticks. Keep the Toning Sticks away from direct heat, and prevent prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures or direct sunlight.
• Clean the Zumba Toning Sticks with a soft, damp cloth only. Do not use soap or harsh chemicals.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
CAUTION: To reduce the likelihood of injury, follow this safety information.
• Inspect the Zumba® Toning Sticks for damage before each use. If end caps are loose or there is other visible damage, discontinue use. Actual weight of your toning sticks may vary within 0.1 pound.
• The Zumba Toning Sticks are intended for home use only, not for commercial use.
• Use the Zumba® Toning Sticks as demonstrated in the Zumba® fitness workout instructions. Only use Zumba Toning Sticks as intended. Do not use with other exercise programs or for any other uses.
• The Zumba Toning Sticks are not toys. Keep the Toning Sticks and all accessory pieces away from children at all times. Toning Sticks contain small parts and can be a choking hazard.
• Use the Zumba® Toning Sticks as demonstrated in the Zumba® fitness workout instructions, being cautious not to turn your wrist during use or otherwise use the Toning Stick in a manner different from instruction provided. Only use Zumba Toning Sticks as intended. Do not use with other exercise programs or for any other uses. If you experience wrist pain, stop using the Toning Sticks immediately and consult a physician.