By accepting these terms and conditions through your selection of a one-time Payment, a Payment Method, and your entry of Payment Method information, you hereby authorize Zumba to charge the Payment Method and its associated Payment Account that you have specified for a one-time Payment. Zumba offers several Payment Methods for you to make a one-time Payment including, but not limited to, credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal. Some Payment Methods are only available in certain countries.
1. PayPal. PayPal™ is an alternate method for making Payments for your ZIN membership. It enables any individual or business with an email address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by Zumba. Plus, you are 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
By accepting these terms and conditions through your election to enroll in the Payment Plan selected by you, you hereby authorize Zumba to bill and charge the Payment Method and its associated Payment Account that you have specified according to the Payment Plan you have selected.
Your enrollment in the ZIN program will automatically renew each month according to your Payment Plan. Zumba will automatically charge the full amount of Payment to your Payment Method each time your enrollment renews, unless you cancel according to the terms and conditions stated below or we cannot bill your Payment Method successfully.
1. Payments, Payment Account and Payment Method. You agree that the Payment Method specified by you for automatic Payments to Zumba is, and will continue to be, an account that you own, and that you will maintain sufficient availability under your credit card limit, or sufficient funds in the account linked to your debit card or other mode of payment, as applicable, to make your Payments. The automatic charge to your Payment Method will occur on the Billing Date of the month(s) of payment according to your Payment Plan.
2. Notification of Payments. With the exception of a confirmation email sent to you from Zumba confirming your selected Payment Plan, you may not receive any receipt of payment emails to your Email Account notifying you that a Payment has been made under the Payment Plan. Such confirmation email may be your only notification from Zumba regarding your Payments under the Payment Plan. You understand and agree that Zumba may not provide you with advance notification before a Payment is charged to your Payment Method.
3. Current Information. It is your responsibility to make sure that your Payment Method information and Email Account information are current at all times during the term of the Payment Plan.
4. Payment Method Declined. If any Payment charged to your Payment Method is declined, Zumba will make one (1) additional attempt to successfully charge your Payment Method each day until the end of the then current month if possible under such Payment Method. If Zumba is unable to successfully charge your Payment Method after such time and you have a monthly Payment Plan, Zumba may reattempt Payment Method authorization for two (2) additional months using the same procedure.
5. Recurring Payment Cancellation. Cancellation of recurring Payments shall be effective at the time of cancellation. Cancellation of recurring Payments must be made on a Business Day and more than twenty-four (24) hours before the Billing Date, unless otherwise permitted under applicable law, or your Payment Method will be charged a Payment for the then due Payment. There is no penalty for cancelling recurring Payments. If you cancel your enrollment for recurring Payments on a monthly Payment Plan, and you wish to remain a part of the ZIN program, you will be responsible for taking the appropriate action to pay the appropriate membership fees for the next month on or before the end of each month.